Vitus 979 frameset 55cm

joe1983

Retro Guru
For sale a lovely Vitus 979 frameset made from Vitus Duralinox aluminium tubing - it is very light! Main triangle anodised blue. Sizing:

ST: 55cm c-c 57cm c-t
TT: 55.5cm c-c

In really nice condition, no dents or dings, anosising in good nick. Has a Jan Jansen headbadge attatched. Little bit of chain suck but not serious and will be hidden when built.

Looking for £150

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/joe1983_photos
/IMG_3856.jpg

EDIT: No BB or headset included (the adjustable cup will be removed!) although I do have a super record headset that may be of interest to the buyer.

You and some other are really in the Jan Janssen mood it seems :) JJ did import the Vitus into the Netherlands and in fact carried them as high end aluminum offerings in his own line up.

Here the badge shown on a SC1 mountainframe, a welded Vitus! >>

329996332_14fb152817_b.jpg

Catalogue scans of especially the Jan Janssen SC1 and CL1 mountainframes can be found under 'Vitus' in Gallery 2/Manufacturer.

Would you like a medal Sir?

Campag and Shimano mix? Tut Tut. Oh and your ad says £380, I am selling the frame for £130 and no doubt could do a very nice build for an additional £250.

I do not think it is right to intervene in someones sale thread and say something is too expensive or saying you have your own for sale.

If something is incorrectly specced, yes, than you can intervene, but otherwise not.

Thats far too expensive.

Im selling my missus for £120 ono including first class delivery.

She is (5)31 and lugged all over- so none of his silly bonded nonsense....

I can strip her or leave her built- your choice- she has some lovely components.

serious offers only please

No time wasters... she wastes enough of my time already.

Back