WTD: a decentish frame (around the sl and 531 area) 51-55cm

razuuu-one

Dirt Disciple
as above, have a decent budget. Anything rih or gazelle mondial is perfect, but im not too fussy ( tho I do want some chrome showing :cool: )

id like one with stem, bb, headset, and seatpost if possible

please note this will have to be shipped to Ireland, or maybe England (can send to a friend and collect when im over)

thanks in advance

Oh are you still looking! You've dibbed on so many I thought you must be sorted by now. Anyway I have this, please add an extra £10 for shipping to Ireland uninsured.

dutch006.jpg

Many more pics here http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... mview=grid

I have this lovely pearl white Champion Mondial 531c frame for sale. It is 55cm ct x 54 cc. It has chrome forks, campag dropouts, butterfly style brake bridge, wrap over seat stays, etc. The paintwork is very good although does have various scratches and chips. Doesn't need a respray and will build into a beautiful ride.

Included in the sale is a Campag Record headset and Sugino bb.

£150 all in including DHL postage unless you can collect from ME12 Kent.

I've also got a Gazelle white saddle which has a slight crack in the back plastic but otherwise is in pretty good nick and a Campag Seatpost which has quite a few deep scratches that are very unlikely to polish out however the top 9cm of post is pretty good, You can have this for an additional £20 if you buy it with the frame.

Latest posts

Back