• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way- he's an honest geezer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knowthejo

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No idea on provenance but it does not look worth anything like £400 from the photos (loving saddle and bar height - set for comfort?).

I'm out.

Stolen at some point, but not necessarily by the idiot selling it.

I imagine he's 5'2" riding a 60cm frame (hence the set up) and bought it down the pub at some point.

To be honest, it looks really low end (adjustable stem, v-brakes) and I doubt it's worth more than £250 in that condition.

dodgy seller":24vaoyzc said:
Who buy this item just come to my adress (i give this information later) to get the bike and bring the money in cash....PERSONAL CASH

...so I can rob you!

I think he is just a total numpty. He has posted his full address in the Questions :roll:

He's quite obviously foreign too hence the "dodgy" looking description.

^ hahah

Yes- subtext to be read as:

"on riding the bicycle away from the scene of the crime, I came to the realisation that this bicycle was a fast stallion. This was later confirmed when on the arrival of the police to the scene of the crime and the subsequent chase that ensued, the bicycle once again proved it's qualities as a speedacious vehicle. Hence forth, I have priced said bicycle at 400 of your British sterling coins."

Back