amazing Gazelle lo pro

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Someone on lfgss is selling this wonderfull Time Trial machine. Personally I appreciate the dramatic and extreme looks of lo pros in general. They are the new Pistas ;)

link

picture link

IMGP6708.jpg

It is of the series with monostay and indented seattube - to make room for the tyre.

I have an alike frame, but possibily with an even shorter tail? Mine is finished in the colour as shown on the bike under this link and I am playing with the thought equipping it with 50th, also like the bicycle under the link :)

That is beautiful.
Could you really ride it though..
Looks like my size.
Wondering how much it woul sell for..

Hi All ,

I am the one selling this bike. Bought it recently from a Dutch seller, wanted to use just the frame and forks, but was threatened upon pain of death that if I split it I would be tracked down and killed so....

Am looking for £600 for the bike as seen. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at dicki55 at hotmail dot com or check the thread on the best fixed gear website around londonfgss

Regards
Dicki

Hi Dicki,

As I said, awesome bike! And you're making it available to the public at an in my view attractive price if you ask me :)

Please someone buy this, before it is parted out. You get yourself a eyecatching thoroughbred fast enough to race you to the Vintage Time Trial podium at warp speed.

Hi All ,

Will be splitting this bike in a week or so as it doesn't seem to be selling as a whole. Anyone fancy some Mavic parts ?

Regards
Dicki

Back