Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL 54cm Quickstep replica (The 'Quickstep' decals are removable if you're not into that sort of thing):
* F.A.C.T. 9R Carbon frame & fork
* Dura-Ace 7800 groupset (172.5mm cranks, 11-23 cassette)
* S-Works Carbon Bars (73mm reach, 134mm drop), stem & seat pillar
* Brand new white bar tape
* Roval Fusee Star wheelset
* Roval Titanium skewers
* Specialized Toupe saddle
* Specialized S-Works Mondo tyres
This bike is a real 'head-turner', especially with the Fusee Star wheelset!
Black Rock, Melbourne but can ship anywhere in AUS very cost-effectively.
Absolutely mint condition, suit new bike buyer. I'm ashamed to admit that it has only travelled about 1,250 km. Tyres are only about 150 km old.
Reason for selling:
Got my new 2010 Avanti Quantum Team...
Price and price conditions:
* '89 Nishiki Alien 17/19"
* Mantis Valkyrie-EC 18"
* Titan 1/2 Trac 18" (Stay tuned to this channel...)'89 Titan 1/2 Trac, '90 Nishiki Alien ACX (NOS, M735), '90 Pearson Kea, '91 Nishiki Alien ACX (M900), '91 Haro Extreme Comp (M735), '91 Milazo Rock Comp II, '91 Mantis XCR-EC, '92 American Comp-Lite (XC-Pro), '12 Soma B-Side (650B), '14 Cannondale Evo Hi-Mod 1 DA9000, '15 Cannondale Trigger 27.5 Carbon 2 (XTR)