wanted - road bike pedals with toeclips - modern styling

The Ken

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
wanted - road bike pedals with toeclips - modern style (look more like clipless as opposed to quill/cage)

I have some 105 'aero' style with integrated toeclips, one toeclips is the champagne 105, the other the grey 600 colour - :oops:

Bearings are smuttery booth - theres very little signs of wear apart from underneath

£19 inc P&P

Attachments

• 105 pedals.jpg
    105 pedals.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,193
I'm new to this side of bikes - can I use those without cleats? ie with just trainers?

I was looking for something like this...

raleigh_lightweight_road_pedal_resin.jpg

I see now how they work now, I take it those are specific toe clips then - might be hard to get, any idea where I would get a matching pair?

Any idea what your weigh?

The Ken":30hf3vgh said:
I see now how they work now, I take it those are specific toe clips then - might be hard to get, any idea where I would get a matching pair?

not a clue but I have a set of odd clips until you get yourself sorted

The Ken":3qcwlxus said:

If you're after the Shimano chrome ones that came with the Dura ace & Ultegra variants they cost a packet if you can find them. (see pictures of themhere) http://www.businesscycles.com/tped-shim.htm Apparently you can buy black plastic replacements but I wouldn't know where.

Back