fs, new modern bike, 54cm, cheap as chips

jimmylad

Retro Guru
hello all.
due to not having any money and lots of expensive climbing gear and books to buy (i'm studying a forestry and arb ND course) i'm seling my road bike. its in as new condition with only two tiny marks on the bike. only been ridin less than 1 mile due to other commitements such as studying. will post for a fee but ideally local pick up. i upgraded the rear mech to a deore as i didnt think much of the original thing.
one of these bikes went on ebay a few weeks ago for £170 which was a good price, i'm only after £100 as i belive in a bit of good karma. its a bargin and will make either a great winter trainer or hack/work bike.
as you can see from the pics its in great condition, as i said its done less than one mile.
any questions just pm me and i'll help you as best as i can.
location; manchester
price; £100, postage if needed would be around be around £30 but that would be sent in a proper box, fully padded and protected on a 24hr service.
thanks for looking

oops here is the pic, more avaliable at request.

safe trails

Attachments

• Copy of DSC03886.JPG
    Copy of DSC03886.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 607
  • Copy of DSC03886.JPG
    Copy of DSC03886.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 607
apollo

Hi I will have your bike please. Let me have your address and postcode and tel no and we can discuss pickup. I live over the border in Yorks Thanks COLIN

Re: apollo

colinbow":341b8qcn said:
Hi I will have your bike please. Let me have your address and postcode and tel no and we can discuss pickup. I live over the border in Yorks Thanks COLIN

Just take care when crossing to the other side :) and be sure to drage the border a little further over as you go. Ive still not forgiven them for taking Uppermill in the 1963 border shuffle :twisted:

Back