[ebay.nl]Mario's Store

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":2rmgv0il said:
Sure we can guess where most of this comes from. Still some ok stick.

What do you mean John? It seems to be old warehouse stock (with related stock "idiosyncracies" if that's what you mean....

I've had stuff from him and he's a pleasure to deal with.

dbmtb":3ilreujv said:
John":3ilreujv said:
Sure we can guess where most of this comes from. Still some ok stick.

What do you mean John? It seems to be old warehouse stock (with related stock "idiosyncracies" if that's what you mean....

I've had stuff from him and he's a pleasure to deal with.

I meant nothing sinister. Had scanned through his listings. Most seemed used to me, therefore I assume he'd get a lot from Maarktplaats then sell on ebay (as many do).

I bought quite a lot of Mario in the past. Like dbmtb said, pleasure to deal with. Most of what he offers on eBay or through his shop is NOS kit I think. I sometimes spot Mario's name on Maaaaarktplaats, but not as many as many other names.

Elev12k":39u0d3un said:
I bought quite a lot of Mario in the past. Like dbmtb said, pleasure to deal with. Most of what he offers on eBay or through his shop is NOS kit I think. I sometimes spot Mario's name on Maaaaarktplaats, but not as many as many other names.

Glad others here have good feedback from him.

I can second that. I have bought many things from him and I always found him very helpfull, his parts are mostly NOS and they are very reasonable priced. I doubt he get's a lot of stuff from MP, as he is mostly much cheaper.

I´ve bought quite a lot of parts from Mario, and everything has definitely been NOS and excellent quality items, nothing used or second hand. Fast shipping and decent prices, I´d recommend him highly

Hmmm. Seems to come highly recommended. maybe I should start a thread listing such ebay sellers which come with the backing of other members. Thoughts?

Actually I was so happy with Mario that I was keeping him secret..... At least until he ran out of stuff I wanted!

dbmtb":285ky4il said:
Actually I was so happy with Mario that I was keeping him secret..... At least until he ran out of stuff I wanted!

OK, scratch my last idea then....

Back