SOLD: Porsche BIKE R

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
NOW SOLD With deep regret I've decided to let go my amazing Bike R frame, designed by top people Storck.
I turned this into a flat bar racer a couple of years ago I'd bought new or nearly new parts for it then rode it once. With all my other bikes I just dont get to ride it.
Pretty much everything is for sale except the wheels which I sold recently, the blue Chris King spacer plus the gear shifters & brake levers.
So without further ado the details:
Porsche Bike R frame with oversized 5083 aluminium tubes. Frame weight 1537g
C-C is an actual 50cm (19.5inch) though is an effective 56cm (22inch). With the seatpost at its highest the top of hte saddle is 104cm (41 inches) from the floor. There is no damage to the paintwork anywhere, it really is mint.
Chrome forks are also in fantastic condition and are fitted to the bike with a Cane Creek C2 headset that runs nice & smoothly. Also included in the price is the original lightweight 'Alien' style seat post, lockring, the band on front derailleur fitment so you can fit a braze on & all the Dura Ace brake & gear cables and 2 lightweight ally spacers.
I'm after £315 collected or very close offer. If required posting that can be arranged at an additional £15 which would include full insurance to £500. I could also deliver personally for 25p per mile covered & I'll travel up to a 200 mile round trip from home (SG6 2)
2720406421_557356d4a7_b.jpg

Back