FS: Razesa,*REDUCED* best offer over £130

nstr_bangor

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale Razesa Spanish hand made frame and forks. Colour is yellow and white with a purple fade. Forks, chainstay, head tube lugs and seat tube lugs are chromed 'RAZESA' is engraved in the seatstay lug and in the Badge. Condition is pretty good overall, with some mino scratches and touch-ups (mostly to the left chainstay to cover tyre-rub, is guess and slightly below the seat lug). The frame has the name of it's former owner.

Size:
Top tube: 58 cm c/c
Seat tube : 58cm c/t
Headtube length : 165 mm.
Seatpost : 27,2 mm.
OLD: 130 mm.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,265
I have to admit that I am very taken with this frame. It's quite an unusual make which would create interest on the weekly runs. What actual tubing is it? I can see a Reynolds sticker but not sure which one. Is it full 531DB? What is the bottom bracket threading?

What locality are you?

The frame sticker reads 'Reynolds 531 butted frame tubes', which must be correct because the frame weights a shade under 1900 gr. The BB threding is English. I haven't seen many razesas around. I got this one in Spain, but even there they are hard to find. I built it into a gorgeous (and very very fast!) campag-equipped bike, but after a 120 miler I realised it is really far too big for me.

I'm in Bangor, North Wales.

For Gods sake will someone please buy this frame!? I can't believe that you have had to reduce it so much, stick on Ebay and I reckon you'll get close to your original asking price, its beautiful :D

And sorry I can't afford it and don't need another frame to build up right now!

Back