Modern Campagnolo 10 speed groupset

KINGCUTTER

Retro Guru
This is a full groupset I have taken of my Casati included are scott bars ,10speed chorus sti's ,chorus brakes,centaur cranks 175,centaur BB,Veloce front rear mech,10 speed cassete and matching chain,seatpost 27.2 and the cables.

pista017.jpg

£280

Get back over the wall to that other forum you cheeky scamp,not a good weekend the Bianchi is way to small to use as a street bike so thats going,and the pinerello is a damaged repair dont fancy that much,so i have put all the record I bought for the Pinerello on my Casati. :cry: ;)

KINGCUTTER":34w565mg said:
Get back over the wall to that other forum you cheeky scamp,not a good weekend the Bianchi is way to small to use as a street bike so thats going,and the pinerello is a damaged repair dont fancy that much,so i have put all the record I bought for the Pinerello on my Casati. :cry: ;)
lol tbf thats a very good price, if i had money/ a nice bike i would buy it. . casati? letmesee!

KINGCUTTER":1yrxxt7a said:
This is it with the group for sale

resized_P1000879-1.jpg
very nice! why did you buy the frame if its too small? surely after going through so many bikes you know your perfect size. . .

Back