FS 8 spd Campag Cassette 12-23 £8.50 or swap 105 fr mech

peanut

Retro Guru
8 spd Campag Cassette 12,13,14,15,17,19,21-23
This cassette has been lightly used for approx 200 miles . It needs a bit of a polish to bring it up nice and shiny but there is no wear at all.
£10.95 incl P&P

Or swap for Shimano front mech 9 spd + cash ;)

Hello

I will have the cluster if it is still available pls :)

I live in OZ- let me know the weight of the cluster and i can work out postage. Ta :)

Andy

Hi thanks for the interest.
I'm happy to post to oZ but I imagine it will be expensive ?
I will check the postage options and cost for you if you would PM me with your address . cheers

sorry missed the bit about weight. its 261gms with locknut. You'll need to allow for a padded envelope bubblewrap and tape say another 40gms
total weight 300gms or lighter

small packet airmail rate is 4 pounds 11p.

PM me with the total with the postage diff and payment details and i'll sort ther rest out :)

Ta

Andy

Hi Andy just checked and I neeed to add a customs declaration form and envelope etc which will add a few more grams . Suggest we assume 320 gms to be on the safe side.
I would prefer to send it international signed for packet as its covered by insurance and we will have proof of delivery . Not sure how much that option is but it looks like £8.00 ? too much if it is , check for me could you.

If you are happy to state that you will accept the risk for loss or damage or non delivery of the packet I am happy to send it ordinary International packet for £4.35 postage I'll supply padded envelope.
cheers
Nick
ps I'd allowed £2.00 P&P so the cassette will be £8.95 if thats ok

quote:
Hey Nick

normal non-insured post is fine

Andy

ok total cost will be £13.30 if thats acceptable.
I'll PM my details thanks.
Nick

now sold subject to payment many thanks
Andy PM sent with details please let me know if not received ta
Nick

Back