Blatant ebay plug Tommasini Super Prestige

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jones my good man ;)
Thats almost small enough for me, only a centimetre or so off, would be a lovely addition.
I have been drooling over the yellow one on the readers ride and only just said to my other half I remembered seeing a red one on the site.
How much would you be looking for as a BIN, or deal off of ebay, if thats not too forward a question.
PM me if I havnt offended by asking.

Jamie

Re: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamiedyer":2cbl0x48 said:
Jones my good man ;)
Thats almost small enough for me, only a centimetre or so off, would be a lovely addition.
I have been drooling over the yellow one on the readers ride and only just said to my other half I remembered seeing a red one on the site.
How much would you be looking for as a BIN, or deal off of ebay, if thats not too forward a question.
PM me if I havnt offended by asking.

Jamie

Jamie,

hope you snag it :p

Having seen the other in readsers bikes I'm bloody glad this is too small for me!

6th Tommasini

Andy, a sixth Tommasini :shock:
To go with the six Merckx's, your surely just mocking me now ;)
Get some pics up.......please.
At this rate John will have to start another site just for the roadies, well two probably, one for us and another for Fatfixie (Andy) :cool:

Jamie

Re: 6th Tommasini

Jamiedyer":rtuhweyb said:
Andy, a sixth Tommasini :shock:
To go with the six Merckx's, your surely just mocking me now ;)
Get some pics up.......please.
At this rate John will have to start another site just for the roadies, well two probably, one for us and another for Fatfixie (Andy) :cool:

Jamie

:shock: :LOL:

Andy

Sorry for the hijack as well but Andy, I am definately coming round your place next time I come home to Aus.
I'll be the one in the transit van ;)

Jamie

Back