ROAD STUFF FOR SALE..

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

I've decided to draw up a clean list of stuff (with new additions) I have up for grabs, so some of you may have seen some of this before.

I have a lot of MTB items in that section too - feel free to have a gander and contact me with any questions or offers you may have.

Images can be seen at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/s ... 804608609/

All prices incl. postage. Payment as Paypal gift please.

- MET Estro helmet. Size L. Red, White and Silver. Brand new boxed and NEVER worn!! These are currently retailing for £75!! - see bar code on box. Excellent helmet, very cool. £45

Clothing/Shoes

- Impsport Madison short sleeve jersey in black. Medium but comes up a little small - 36"-38" chest. Good general condition. £4

- Massi l/s, full zip jersey. Red, Medium - 38"-39" chest. Rear pockets, good condition. £5.50 SOLD

- Crane sports gillet. Red, Medium 38"-40" chest. Never worn, exce3llent condition. £6.50

- Zeus padded leggings/tights. Medium, used no more than half a dozen times. In perfect condition. £9

- Nike road shoes. Black and red, size 9 (43). Twelve months old, used for approx. a dozen rides so are in very good condition. Complete with SPD cleats. (A pair of these changed hands for £45, before postage on flea bay the other week!!) £35

Misc.

- Brand new, just-out-of-box Shimano Tiagra octalink double. 52-39, 170mm length complete with Shimano crank bolts. £27

- Giant OCR saddle (no Giant branding) cut away centre, reasonably light and pretty comfy. Excellent condition. £10

- KMC 7/8 speed chain. Brand new in box, complete with missing link joining link. Excellent quality chain. £7 SOLD

- Kalin 27.2 seat post in black. Never used £6

- Viking saddle. Black, brand new and never used £6

- Coppi road calipers, black, standard drop in excellent condition with Shimano pads £15

- Shimano Sora 8 spd rear mech. Brand new and never used. £12

- Brand new 11T Shimano jockey wheels for above mech and others. £3.50

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

rascal

hi mate,

i am after a new saddle...any chance of some piccies of the ones you have up for grabs?

thanks
dan

Stuff for sale

Alright chap,

Images can be seen on the link at the top of the post.

rascal

Re: Stuff for sale

rascal":369ib9o0 said:
Alright chap,

Images can be seen on the link at the top of the post.

rascal

soz mate, my mistake I really should learn to read posts fully :shock:

LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE....

PRE EBAY BUMP!!!

Come on guys don't force a fellow biker into doing this! Drop me a line for anything you're interested in.

rascal

Back