WTD : silver 27.2 seatpost

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After a nice 27.2 post in silver. Ideally something like a DA.

Reckon I have a Campag aero post in 27.2 that is surplus to my requirements.....

ededwards":362tp02p said:
Reckon I have a Campag aero post in 27.2 that is surplus to my requirements.....

Yeah, have a campag aero too. Sadly I need something a touch longer, original owner of the frame seems to have ovalised the top of the seatube slightly....

John":1h26zthx said:
ededwards":1h26zthx said:

Yeah, have a campag aero too. Sadly I need something a touch longer, original owner of the frame seems to have ovalised the top of the seatube slightly....

One tries to help and one gets outed as a chunky chap. Oh well.....

How long is/are the Campag aero pillars you both have? I could be interested in one for my MKM. The Gipiemme one that was fitted doesn't grip the saddle while I'm riding it so I've fitted a 'Strong' which doesn't really match the quality of the other fittings.

Mine isn't very long (missus), can check but highly unlikely to be in the next 10 days to fortnight as I'm off for a while.

got this:
X Lite Metal Matrix length is 350mm weight 206g
£20 posted .

Attachments

• x lite MM post.JPG
    x lite MM post.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,062
tenbikes":1dgc94qg said:
got this:
X Lite Metal Matrix length is 350mm weight 206g
£20 posted .

Thanks for this offer but it's much to modern and not at all the correct style for a 1980 Time Trial bike. It needs to be an 'aero' style pin, Campag or Shimano.

Back