WANTED: Clipless pedals

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Finally succumbing to SPDs on my road bike, was going to buy these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0418258583

...but struck me that someone here might have some used pedals of better quality for less £££££

Cleats included would be a big bonus please.

Can anyone help me out? :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just pointing out I don't think they are SPD types that is all. PM me if you like I suddenly have a lot of pedals (thanks to the Big Cheese) and can sort you out something I'm sure.

those above are SPD SL .

SPD for road and MTB are different .

are you planning on using same shoes ?

cchris2lou":2dn41zkv said:
are you planning on using same shoes ?

Nope, my main driver behind this is that I'm finally succumbing to specific shoes for road and MTB'ing so I'll be buying some roadie shoes aswell.

I have a cheap set of Time pedals and cleats.

I also have a spare pair of Specialized Sport road shoes in 42 if that's any good??

I've got some that also fit in with the retrobike feel.

Sampson pedals with Ti axles ridiculously light ,brand new including cleats.

£18 posted.

Iain

Attachments

• DSC01045.JPG
    DSC01045.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,035
Russell - Tried to PM you last night but the message is still stuck in my outbox!!! (as is the re-send I sent this morning)

"Russell
Yup in my account. I'll endeavor to get them out tomorrow, however for that I'll need your address!!!

Paul"

my email address is - paulATpaultuttonDOTcoDOTuk might be easier to email me direct.

Back