Campagnolo Chorus 1st Gen, inc tyres and wheels

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling these Campagnolo Chorus 1st Generation parts. Prices include postage and I will consider offers

All pictures can be viewed here: https://ibb.co/album/dFOHWF?sort=date_a ... ek=vmgBsfk

1. Michelin Hi Lite Pro, non folding, 700c x 19c tyres x2
Condition is exceptional for used tyres of this period. Obviously there is some perishing but nothing much and there is one small gash in one of the tyres (as pictured) again pretty small.
£30 posted

2. Mavic Open 4CD Rims on Campagnolo Chorus hubs inc Maillard 7 speed freewheel SOLD ON EBAY
Condition is exceptional only defect I can find is a slight nick in the edge of the rim possibly from someone using a metal tyre lever? See pictures. Apart from that they look unused with only extremely minor wear to rims. Think you'd be hard pressed to find a better example of these wheels anywhere that are not NOS. 32 hole. Plain gauge ss spokes. Skewers have some rust unfortunately.
£150 posted

3. Campagnolo Chorus Pedals SOLD ON EBAY
Including Campagnolo toeclips and Campagnolo straps with tabs albeit the toe clips have rust and the straps are tired. There is also a screw missing from one of the toeclips but I'm sure that would be fairly easy to replace.
£40 posted

4. Campagnolo Chorus band on front mech SOLD ON EBAY
Very good condition apart from some signs of rusting
£20 posted

5. Campagnolo Chorus Monoplaner brake calipers
Nice condition with excellent brake pads. Has some rusting on cone nuts as is normal with this era but far from the worst that I have seen.
£50 posted

6. Campagnolo Chorus Rear mech SOLD ON EBAY
Very good condition. Black Campagnolo jockey wheels. Just a little bit of rust to the rear adjuster bolt.
£40 posted

7. Campagnolo Chorus 26.8mm Aero Seatpost
Looks to be a 2nd gen because it does not have the logo embossed on the side. Little rust to the bolt and zig zag marks below the limit line
£60 posted

8. Campagnolo 7 speed Syncro gear levers
Satin finish with black plastic fitting so guessing its a lower end model but not sure on which range it could be from. All in good clean working order.
£30 posted

9. Campagnolo Chorus Chainset inc caps
Very nice condition. 42, 52 chainrings. 172.5mm arms. Includes rare dust caps hence price
£70 posted

10. Campagnolo Chorus Brake levers
Exceptional condition. No pictures on link as still fitted to bike
£50 posted

Back