Quality modern parts - Lightweight wheelsets, Syntace, SRAM

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Clearing out a few modern road parts after swapping parts on a few different builds. Please add postage at cost (service of your choice) to the prices, obviously only one postage charge for multiple items. PP gift or add the fees please.

A Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c 10-speed Wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro Control 25c tyres and tubes (no skewers). Bladed spokes, Shimano freehub. They're 1594g on my digital scales (697g front and 897g rear), weighed with rim tapes. An older model Ksyrium Elite model for 10-speed cassette (they'll fit 8/9 speed too, but not 11-speed), however they've had little use. These wheels are in excellent condition. I've mostly used these on my turbo trainer and so the rims have very little wear - the braking surfaces are almost completely flat. The hubs are smooth and the rims run as close to true as you'll find with used wheels. The freehub ratchet is crisp and loud. Cosmetically also very good indeed - they're clean and with only minor marks and one of the stickers has started to peel a bit. The Vittoria tyres are also good with lots of wear left, the odd nick and slight signs of perishing to the rubber, but they'll be good for a while yet. £150 plus postage

A Quest 'Keswick' sub-1500g 700c wheelset (exact weight 1509g with rim tapes fitted). Shimano freehub. Excellent condition - true, smooth and excellent braking surfaces (under 500 miles' use). £130 plus postage ON HOLD

A SRAM Force Wi-Fli (long cage) 10-speed rear derailleur. Really good condition with Aeroglide jockey wheels. Superlight for a long cage mech at 190g! Officially 32t capacity but I've used it with 34t cassettes on two different frames with absolutely no issues. £45 plus postage

A SRAM Red 10-speed front derailleur, 34.9 clamp. Just 85g! Good functional order, just had to replace it with a braze-on model when I switched frames. £17 plus postage

A Syntace F109 stem, 100mm. Ultralight at 123g, 8-10g less if you swap the steel bolts for Ti ones! For road or MTB. Excellent condition. Cube edition version with anodised red bar clamp, which is fading a little. More photos available £20 plus postage

Unused NOS pair of Panaracer Pasela 26 x 1.25 folding tyres. £30 plus postage SOLD

Mavic Ksyrium Elite S 700c 11-speed Wheelset with Mavic Yksion Pro and Yksion Elite tyres, tubes and Mavic Camlock skewers. Sub-1500g wheelset (with rim tapes fitted the exact weight is 1509g), Shimano freehub. The rims show some brake pad wear (see photos for an indication of this against a flat surface) but have some good life left in them yet. £150 plus postage SOLD

A pair of black Shimano Dura Ace skewers - from a 7900 wheelset. £20 plus postage SOLD

A Cannondale Supersix Cockpit - a pair of Shimano 105 ST-5700 10-speed STI levers, a Cannondale C3 drop bar and C3 stem, professionally installed Fizik grip tape in garish Cannondale green, cable outers with Jagwire inline adjusters. £80 plus postage SOLD

A Fizik Ardea Saddle. Lightweight (251g) with Manganese rails, RRP £60. In good order apart from a tear on the left edge from standing against a wall. £10 plus postage SOLD

A pair of Canyon "Cage SF" Bottle Cages. Lightweight at 43g each, great condition. £8 for the pair plus postage SOLD

Prologo Scratch Pro Saddle in Cannondale Supersix colours - white and fluo green/blue. A bit of surface wear but no rips. £10 plus postage SOLD

Mavic Skewers from a Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith wheelset. 125g/pr. Brilliant condition, no scuffs/scratches. £18 plus postage SOLD

105 SPD Pedals, PD-5700. Silver, a bit scuffed as usual but with excellent bearings - smooth and no play. £12 plus postage SOLD

105 rear derailleur, 5700 10-speed (but compatible with others), short cage 30T. Good jockey wheels. £12 plus postage SOLD

Brand new & unused pair of Vittoria Zaffiro 700C x 25mm tyres. They're folding bead which I think makes them the 'Zaffiro Pro' version (that's what I bought them as too, I think from Merlin or Chain Reaction), though they don't say 'Pro' on the tyres themselves. Never mounted. £15 plus postage SOLD

105 front derailleur, 5700 10-speed, 34.9 clamp. Great condition. £6 plus postage SOLD

105 front and rear brake caliper set, 5700, excellent condition. No pads fitted to the shoes at present but I'll check if I have a spare set in the garage I can fit. £30 plus postage SOLD

FSA Gossamer BB30 chainset. 38/53, 172.5mm arms. One23 chainrings in excellent condition, non-drive side crank has shoe rub. £25 plus postage SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG_7897 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_7897 (Custom).JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMG_8080 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_8080 (Custom).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 738
  • SRAM Red 1.jpg
    SRAM Red 1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 569
  • SRAM Red 2.jpg
    SRAM Red 2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 569
Re: Various modern road parts (lots of 105)

More photos

Attachments

• Mavic Skyrium Elite 10S .jpg
    Mavic Skyrium Elite 10S .jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 569
  • Elite S rim2 (Custom).jpg
    Elite S rim2 (Custom).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 569
  • Elite S rim1 (Custom).jpg
    Elite S rim1 (Custom).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_8005 (Custom).JPG