Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:35 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:18 pm
Posts: 14
Hi There :)

Sold my Menetroad bike a while ago, and splitted it.
Selling the Columbus Minimal Fork, full carbon, 1" with a 22cm steerer (2cm silver part / 20cm carbon part). All in very good condition.

PRICE : 140€, shipping : 10€

I'm from france and can send in Europe.

Hit me if your interested :)

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:57 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm
Posts: 126
I’m very confused by the brifters and dt shifter combination.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:00 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:18 pm
Posts: 14
matteroftaste wrote:
I’m very confused by the brifters and dt shifter combination.


Haha ! Not the first to tell me that ;)

Was just a fan of the brakes levers, AND the 7700 shifters... decided to put both :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:03 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm
Posts: 126
Leminestrone wrote:
matteroftaste wrote:
I’m very confused by the brifters and dt shifter combination.


Haha ! Not the first to tell me that ;)

Was just a fan of the brakes levers, AND the 7700 shifters... decided to put both :D


Well I consider this egregious and over the top. Just like those chainrings. Would have loved to ride this bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:18 pm
Posts: 14
matteroftaste wrote:
Leminestrone wrote:
matteroftaste wrote:
I’m very confused by the brifters and dt shifter combination.


Haha ! Not the first to tell me that ;)

Was just a fan of the brakes levers, AND the 7700 shifters... decided to put both :D


Well I consider this egregious and over the top. Just like those chainrings. Would have loved to ride this bike.


I used it to go to work every day on that bike, and passing on a large and loooooooooong bicycle way accross the river, with that massive chainring and sun on the face... Was quite awsome i must say :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm
Posts: 412
Pm'd you about the forks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:46 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:18 pm
Posts: 14
Sorry Fossala ! Fork sold a looooong time ago :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chusma, Suffolk roads and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group