NOW SOLD - Roberts 653 frame.

roadking

Senior Retro Guru
Roberts frame (58 cms seat tube c2c - no fork), 653 and a Cinelli spoiler BB and typical lovely Roberts build - nice lugs and seat cluster. However it is damaged - needs new TT (e.g BJs charge £85 for a new TT) and one rear dropout.

I have too many projects (bought it because I don't have a Roberts 653), I was going it sorted and fit a carbon fork, would make a lovely lowish cost Roberts frameset. Hence £60 not including postage - I'd rather it was collected from Lincolnshire or the Sussex coast.

No daft questions at this price and pm if serious and you'd like a picture - it is £60 !

Rk.

N.B not highly motivated to sell it - it's not a lot of money - but thought it could be an opportunity for someone else. Bear in mind repaired it will be worth at least what it owes you, plus you'll own a frame from one of the UKs finest builders.

NOW SOLD: Roberts 653 frame for sale - cheap so read carefully !

roadking":2qmrixt0 said:
Roberts frame (58 cms seat tube c2c - no fork), 653 and a Cinelli spoiler BB and typical lovely Roberts build - nice lugs and seat cluster. However it is damaged - needs new TT (e.g BJs charge £85 for a new TT) and one rear dropout.

I have too many projects (bought it because I don't have a Roberts 653), I was going it sorted and fit a carbon fork, would make a lovely lowish cost Roberts frameset. Hence £60 not including postage - I'd rather it was collected from Lincolnshire or the Sussex coast.

No daft questions at this price and pm if serious and you'd like a picture - it is £60 !

Rk.

N.B not highly motivated to sell it - it's not a lot of money - but thought it could be an opportunity for someone else. Bear in mind repaired it will be worth at least what it owes you, plus you'll own a frame from one of the UKs finest builders.

Now sold.

Jon.

Back