Clearout - Ultegra, 105, Gipiemme Azzurro, Bars, Stems, etc

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all,

Having a clearout of a few bits that I’ve accumulated recently. All parts can be collected from South Oxfordshire and I can also post. Prices exclude postage, but will be charged at Royal Mail pricing for small parts and Parcelforce for larger parts (wheels & frame). Happy to combine postage.

All pictures are in the link here below with a few pictures added to this post.

https://imgur.com/a/6a7GWhs

1. Gipiemme Azzurro crannkset. Overall good condition with 52/42 rings and original chainring bolts. I believe Gipiemme stuff was manufactured to replicate Campagnolo items. Nonetheless it’s a good looking crankset. Good threads. £25

gvPr8mOh.jpg

2. Shimano 105 brake callipers. Good condition, nice smooth pivot action. The front calliper has some scuffs and marks as pictured. Doesn’t affect operation. These come without brake pads.

zi3ZpwTh.jpg

3. Shimano 105 rear mech. Good working condition. Marks as pictured but works well. £18

0QAS3YOh.jpg

4. Shimano 105 front mech. Good condition, 28.6mm clamp. £12

Rl5ea7fh.jpg

5. 3T quill stem. 115mm, mark/scratch on the left hand side (as you look at the front). Would more than likely polish up well! £14

QpuSebxh.jpg

6. Cinelli Criterium bars and stem. Cinelli Criterium 65-42 bars, with Cinelli stem. Mark/scratch on the stem as pictured. Brown bar tape included! £20

91KFl5dh.jpg

7. Cinelli bars. Unsure of the model. Lightweight. 26mm clamp. Marks as pictured. £14

LHbfmlRh.jpg

8. Shimano WH-R600 Ultegra wheels and 10s cassette. Very good condition. Would keep these for myself but most of my stuff is Campagnolo. Lightweight. No tyres, but will include Shimano skewers. Both pretty true with good bearings. £80

3NSOUeUh.jpg

1UdOJ6uh.jpg

Very sorry, but someone is in the process of arranging payment for them. If this falls through then I'll let you know!

Back