Shelford Rollerturbo - warm up time trial or garage turbo

julianm

Retro Guru
Is anyone interested in one of these which I won`t be using again? It`s very compact & handy for a pre-race warm up as it`ll fit into the car with no problems. Uses pre-loaded bearings to provide resistance & you can adjust your gearing to give you the workout you prefer.
They were very well made & will last for years yet. I`m in E.Yorks but I think a courier could handle it in a banana box or similar. £20 + post reasonable?

julianm":1yhq3e2p said:
Is anyone interested in one of these which I won`t be using again? It`s very compact & handy for a pre-race warm up as it`ll fit into the car with no problems. Uses pre-loaded bearings to provide resistance & you can adjust your gearing to give you the workout you prefer.
They were very well made & will last for years yet. I`m in E.Yorks but I think a courier could handle it in a banana box or similar. £20 + post reasonable?

Any chance of a picture ?

thanks !

Re:

If this is still available I’ll take it pending a pic or two. I’ll pm you.jm.
Is it like the picture Google found for me.

Attachments

• 8E2E411B-7B1F-4E51-9826-A0FCC3FA2B5F.jpeg
    8E2E411B-7B1F-4E51-9826-A0FCC3FA2B5F.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 535
Re:

Hello again - here are some pics:
I never used the `extra bit` which I think can be used to clamp the chainstays to the frame to make it even more stable, though it`s pretty good anyway.
I`ve found a price for postage with Hermes which would be £7.29 signed for.
If you could let me have a pm well sort out details. Many thanks, Julian

Attachments

• rol1.JPG
    rol1.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 507
  • rol2.JPG
    rol2.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 505
  • rol3.JPG
    rol3.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 505
  • rol4.JPG