Limited Edition Condor World Series F&F (49cm) Campagnolo

This was listed on another forum but is probably more suited to here...

Basically, one of these with the black detail

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/n­ew-limited-edition-world-series-from-con­dor-cycles-28254/

It's fair to say this was probably in waaaaaaaaay better nick in 2010. Still nice.

There are a couple on ebay, one in similar condition, poorly built up, for over £600.

Essentially, this is one of only 30 made in this design.

But unfortunately this has been stored in a cellar for some years.

Issues are as follows:

Lovely though a campag chorus / centaur seatpost is, it becomes less lovely when it appears to be seized. I have sprayed some penetant spray in there and will try to see if I can remove it at the weekend. Of course, if I can I will still include it in the sale

There is also a Campagnolo ultra-torque veloce crankset is, I've had a go with a specially bought Tacx ultra torque tool and can't shift the bugger. I'm also dousing it in penetrating oil to see if I can then get it loose and detach it. That being said it still spins lovely

As for the campagnolo headset- The grease has dried out and doubtless needs a whole new set of bearings. This should be easy to detach though (and I can do this here if anyone wants me to before postage).

For safety's sake I would check it for rust after you sort all this out. I can hear some flecks floating around but the general bodywork seems pretty cool so it may be minimal.

The rear derailleur hanger appears to have had a small knock- not considerable but enough for me to need to ping it back into place. I've managed to realign to some degree but you may need to build it up and check how everything runs before dismantling and tweaking.

Given all this, but balancing it against it's rarity and exclusiveness, I'm asking for £150 ono (to be fair, if you can salvage the crankset and the headset you will get half of that back).

I can post at cost but collection is preferred.

Photos of the bike are in here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3nJrJPbWh1eytsVu7

Plus lots of other stuff I intend to sell (I just need to move the listing across from LFGSS- hopefully this evening)

By the way, the blue open pros in the pictures aren't coming with it. I've just put them on so you can see the scale.

Re:

I really want this but cannot justify it. Erm. Whereabouts are you based, just in case? Also, can't quite tell from the pics, but is that a threadless fork? Cheers.

Latest posts

Back