Bike Parts, XT, Hope, Dura ACE, 355 rims and tyres

fossala

Retro Guru
I changed a lot on my Trice micro when I bought it so I'm getting rid of what I pulled off. All prices plus postage (£2.99 for most things)

XT rear mech, good condition with a few marks. Jockey wheels smooth. £10 - SOLD
WUbOpJz.jpg

Hope 32h 135mm rear hub, everything smooth with no play - £50 SOLD
qh1uL8U.jpg

Shimano Dura Ace down tube stops, new - £5
lFlpA45.jpg

Dura Ace triple chainset and bottom bracket 150mm, good condition but a little heal rub - £100
BDlWwYv.jpg

355 Schwalbe racers x3 and stelvio x4. Racers all used but with a lot of life left, 3x stelvios used with one new - £20 for the lot
GqxdHF8.jpg

Dura Ace triple front mech. Was NOS but used for one ride of 20miles hardly a mark on it, even inside the cage. - £20
obcIDYZ.jpg

Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters. Used condition but still work as they should - £30
bBhvSfX.jpg

Alexrims da15 355 rims. All used but 2 where on disc brake wheels and the other was only "used" as a parking v- brake on a trike. Much better than what is available now - £30
5PTEVvm.jpg

Thanks.

Can I check with my hubby about the XT derailleur as it may come in useful for his tourer

Alison

Alison":2rw5054h said:
Can I check with my hubby about the XT derailleur as it may come in useful for his tourer

Alison
The mech has been sold pending payment. I'll update the post when payment has been made.

Alison":27s1965l said:

Alison
I take the last post back, the buyer pulled out so it's still available.

fossala":knsor4uq said:
Alison":knsor4uq said:

Alison

Can I take the rear mech then please :)

If you pm me your PayPal address I'll send the money over

Alison

Alison":3lwsw7y4 said:
fossala":3lwsw7y4 said:
Alison":3lwsw7y4 said:

Alison

Can I take the rear mech then please :)

If you pm me your PayPal address I'll send the money over

Alison
I'll do that now, thanks.

Back