Clearout of various items

Camberwell123

Retro Guru
All prices are OBO, pm me an offer if you are interested.

All the pictures should be in this album:

https://imgur.com/a/HcTho4L

Campagnolo Mirage 8 Speed rear derailleur
Some discolouration and signs of use, works well. £10

Campagnolo Chorus 9 Speed Rear derailleur, cracked on swing arm (i think its called) check the pics! I and the previous owner was using it like this, so I don't think its terminal. £20

Campagnolo Skewers, not sure which range they're from. £10 for the pairs, £5 each for the misc ones.

Suntour Cyclone braze on front der. £10

Veloce Braze on front der. £10

Suntour Cyclone long cage / touring rear mech and band on front mech. Tension spring gone in rear mech, crack in hinge on front der. so both for spares / repairs. £15

Suntour Superbe Track cranks, 1st Gen. 165mm. Really nice, in great condition. £100

Campagnolo Record (?) skewers. £60

ITM Krystal Titanium Quill stem. Discolouration on quill is from steel fork steerer and polishes out. £70

Campagnolo 8 speed cassettes, NOS x1 £35. asking price for the used ones is £20 each.

Campagnolo Record carbon BB, 102mm ital thread. Good condition. £35

Campagnolo Record BB, 102mm BSA thread very smooth £35

NOS Campagnolo loose ball bottom bracket, unsure of model. Includes bearings, axle, nuts and washers, adjustable cup, dust cover and lock ring £35

Campagnolo Chorus Brake calipers, fair condition. One of the brakes feels a bit loose, but works fine when cables are installed. £20

Shimano 600 7spd or Friction DT levers. Excellent condition. £20

Shimano 600 7spd rear derailleur, excellent condition £20

NOS Suntour Superbe pro road axle, for Ital. bottom brackets. £20

Campagnolo chorus 170mm cranks. Come with campagnolo crank bolts. Stronglight outer ring. £40

Suntour Superbe Pro 6 or 7 speed index with friction option. Work nicely, bit of corrosion to underside from gear cable. £25

Shimano 600 Ultegra STI shifters, all for spares and repairs as I'm not 100% sure what state they're in. £20

SR Royal Road double cranks. 165mm, 144bcd. nice condition. £30

PMP 27.2 Titanium seatpost, a bit of an indentation on rear side from seatpost clamp. Didn't bother me but affected in price. Polishes up very nicely. £40

Please ask if you have any questions and if you need more pictures I am happy to take some. thanks!

Re:

Campagnolo skewers please - a pair for 100mm front & 126mm rear, and an additional 126mm rear - subject to confirmation of their sizes.

Re:

Mirage mech and suntour mechs for spares SOLD

I’ll measure the skewers shortly and add the lengths to the listing. Thanks

xZGHpDf.jpg

Camberwell123":2b42tx5o said:

Looks a bit like two front and one rear.

Would you happen to have two rear as I'm looking for a pair of skewers (front & rear) for a Campag hub'd wheelset and an additional rear skewer to go with another Campag hub.

Apologies if my initial request was confusing. :oops:

Back