Look PP286 pedals

NigelMSB

Retro Newbie
For sale:

1997 Look PP286 pedals. £5.

With cleats and an angle adjuster set-up tool (not pictured). Bearings are a bit dry and need greasing and there some scuffs, but otherwise fine except for the on-the-fly float adjuster on the left hand pedal doesn't work.
Note that the cleats are without bolts, as the ones I had were sold with the shoes are they are longer ones for Carnac UCS shoes.

Now sold: Carnac Diagonale UCS shoes
1996 Carnac Diagonale UCS Carbone shoes. I think size EU 46 / UK 11, but there's no markings on them (unless they're under the cleat adapters). I'm usually 45 - 47 / 10.5 - 11.5. With Look 3-bolt adapter but not including cleats / pedals (see below for those). No insoles. £20. I've had these from new but in recent years moved over to SPD. They're the most comfortable cycling shoes I've ever had (due to the gusset liner thing). Scuffs and scratches but functionally fine. Make from Kangaroo, if I remember the marketing stuff that came with them properly.

Can post at cost to UK and collection from Sheffield

[I've got some late 1990s Endura MT500 bid shorts in the MTB for sale forum. I'm happy to combine postage if needed]

Attachments

• Carnac1.jpg
    Carnac1.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 556
  • Carnac2.jpg
    Carnac2.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Carnac3.jpg
    Carnac3.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 556
  • Look1.jpg
    Look1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Look2.jpg
    Look2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 556
Pedals now £5. I'll leave them up here for a couple of weeks in case anyone wants them before recycling them

Back