Mainly Shimano 600 - Pedals, Brakes, Mechs

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all,

Having a bit of a clear out and come across these components. Prices exclude postage, but can post all items. Am located in South Oxfordshire for collection.

Shimano 600 BR-6403 brake calipers.

In good condition and full working order. These calipers are fantastic and up there with modern-day equivalents in terms of stopping power. A few marks and a little light surface rust but nothing that couldn't be cleaned up. Brake pads not included.

£30

Shimano 600 pedals and toeclips.

Again, good condition, will polish up well. Right-hand pedal bearings are slightly rougher than the left side, however still spin. Both would benefit from fresh grease.

£25

Shimano 600 FD-6401 braze-on front mech.

Good working order, some surface rust in the inside cage, would more than likely polish out. The screw that holds the cage together is missing - if I find it I will of course include it.

£15

Shimano 105 band-on front mech FD1056

Good condition, looks like it's had light use.

£15

Still here - I also have the following:

Dura Ace 7400 crankset (currently has a single speed setup of a 42t ring, although I think I can supply a 52T as well to make a double)

Campagnolo Chorus threaded headset

Here are some pictures and more details:

Bottom bracket - 111mm good condition, everything there apart from one of the plastic cages for the bearings is cracked and unusable - not a problem as you can fit the bearings without this. English threading.

£20

Headset - Campagnolo Chorus.

Decent working condition, with some marks (please see pictures) the top cap looks like it has developed a crack - please see pictures. I don't believe it's detrimental and I may even have a spare somewhere that I can include (if i can find it). One bearing missing.

£20

Shimano Dura Ace 7400 cranks

Currently fitted with a 42T Shimano chainring (it looks like a 600/Ultegra ring, could be DA but I am not an expert on Shimano). Good condition, some marks/tarnishing as pictured. Threads good. Would polish up well. I believe that I have a 52 or 53T Shimano 600 chainring that I can include as well, subject to me finding it! (common theme here - I have recently moved house and still have some boxes to unpack!)

£30

All prices exclude postage but can post at buyers expense.

Back