Mid 80's Raleigh Road Ace 12 frameset 531c

R-R Vintage Steel

Retro Newbie
Hi all,
I'm selling a mid 80's Raleigh Road Ace 12 frameset in the lovely color 'Polar Blue'. It's a quality frame with 531c tubes throughout and Gipiemme dropouts. The frame has been set up to accommodate the Shimano 600AX 'Aero' groupset. The frame is straight and has no dings, only the paint is damaged in some areas. Mainly around the seatpost. A repaint would be the best way to restore the frame. Original Road Ace and Reynolds decals can still be found on Ebay. The size is 23,5''

The frameset comes with the headset (including original plastic cover), bottom bracket/not shown in the pictures (cups, bearings and spindle), properly sized seatpost (although not a 600AX one). The 600AX top-mount shifters can also included when interested. It's always possible to send more detailed pictures via email!

I'm based in the Netherlands but shipping to the UK is no problem. I'm looking to get £70 ono. SOLD Shipping will be around £15. Hoping to find a true enthousiast that will bring this one back to life again! S

Kind regards,

R-R Vintage Steel

Back