Evelyn Hamilton - new replica cycle jersey is now available

CommanderChuff

Devout Dirtbag
Calling all Evelyn Hamilton owners,

I have been investigating the possibility of commissioning a replica jersey with the Hamilton brand and logo. This is based upon a photo of Evelyn wearing her jersey in the 1950's and I have updated the original design with the Lorraine name and the shield logo.

The details of the design template are below, and I would be pleased to know if you are intending to making an order, and are prepared to send a deposit of 25% to myself.

1. Merino wool cycling jerseys made by Jura Cycle Clothing, with one or more colour ways, in the style of and personalised as per my design template.
2. The personalisation includes addition of lettering and a shield logo, in the colours requested, namely - Hamilton in white capitals and Lorraine in lower case gold, logo in red-white-French Blue and lined and lettered in gold.
3. The cost of each jersey is £75 and includes the cost of personalisation as described above, and I am intending to aim for a minimum of five in the initial order.
4. The jerseys will be a part of the Jura spring collection and can be ordered from around April 2018.

Attachments

• EH LorraineCycles clothbadge P1000070 TN.jpg
    EH LorraineCycles clothbadge P1000070 TN.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 333
  • EH HamiltonCycleShop3 1952 1000075 TN.jpg
    EH HamiltonCycleShop3 1952 1000075 TN.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 333
  • EH JerseyReplica HamiltonLorraine JuraCycle Dec2017.jpeg
    EH JerseyReplica HamiltonLorraine JuraCycle Dec2017.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 333

Latest posts

Back