Shimano 600/Ultegra/Tricolour Brakes, Mechs, Cranks,Shifter

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
I have the best part of a full groupset available and will be updating this thread as and when they are available. All items located in Oxford.

Shimano 600/Ultegra Tricolour brakes.

I have a set of this model on another bike and they are one of the best models of calipers i've used. Very good stopping power.

These are in very good condition, the adjusters are free and the pivot action is smooth in each caliper. There is a little mark on the front caliper to the right of the logo but apart from that these would clean up a treat - i've given them a quick wipe tonight but I don't have a paintbrush handy to get into the nooks and crannies to really clean them up!

I have the original pads that I will supply but they're very low - i'm unsure if the pads are replaceable on these but will include them nonetheless.

£30, can post at buyers expense - approx £5.

p4FXEthh.jpg

X9Woh3ih.jpg

OrpZs1zh.jpg

QvgzZO0h.jpg

Shimano 600 Tricolour crankset

172.5mm in length, 52/42 rings, overall good condition bar some visible scuffs. Threads are good.

k9T2j30h.jpg

UtX6CA0h.jpg

xf5bFYRh.jpg

£25, can post at buyers expense - approx £5.

Shimano 600 Tricolour rear mech

Good condition, some visible marks, jockey wheels in fine fettle, was working with a 9 speed setup paired with the Ultegra shifters that i'm also selling.

EUo25qoh.jpg

xj43XQ3h.jpg

oiMsvlUh.jpg

£22.50, can post at buyers expense - approx £4.

Shimano Tricolour front mech

Good condition, not many marks, braze-on fitting

gCsYFYvh.jpg

HoHGfmYh.jpg

aY5fJb4h.jpg

£15, can post at buyers expense - approx £3.

Shimano Ultegra 9 speed (9x2) shifters

In visibly used condition but work and shift perfectly fine. Hoods in good condition with no tears.

0mMmpx5h.jpg

zzuJpuRh.jpg

ExOKX81h.jpg

LFHkUjYh.jpg

£70, can post at buyers expense - approx £5.

I also have a set of Mavic CXP 30's 9 9 speed with matching Tricolour hubs but I need to dig these out and take some pictures. Happy to do deals on multiple purchases!

Back