Campagnolo chorus chainset, rear mech, record fr mech - SOLD

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
SOLD

I would like to sell all these together so I have just one trip to the post office. I have not used any of these parts myself, just cleaned and checked them over and all seems well, no cracks in rear mech, strong springs, all complete etc.

Chainset - lots of small marks but nothing too serious. 172.5mm length, chainring teeth look good and are 53/39. Inner chainring is a TA specialites. Genuine campag outer chainring & chainring bolts but no crank bolts included.

Rear mech - short cage, not sure if 8 or 9 speed (can't imagine it would matter). Pretty good condition with some small marks. Jockey wheels are sealed bearing tacx & spin nice.

Front mech - Record braze on double. Fairly tidy, some corrosion to bolts and wear to inner plate.

£50, not looking to split for the time being. - SOLD

set1_zpsd8fnpvdv.jpg

set2_zps8m9hylac.jpg

Re: Campagnolo chorus chainset, rear mech, record fr mech - £50

Blast! Just what I needed two weeks ago :-(
If this does go south, I'd bagsie the rear mech off you... either of you!

If PXavier decides he doesn't want the parts, I will update the thread and will look at selling the bits individually. The prices will be chainset £25, rear mech £20, frt mech £12, all ppgift or + fees and that includes 2nd class recorded postage. Richard you will have first option on the rear mech.

I will hopefully know later. PXavier has asked for an additional picture but photobucket isn't playing ball at the moment.

Hi, apologies for not updating the thread but i have been waiting on the first guy. I have heard nothing from him since Friday night so these are still available. Would still rather sell together so that would take priority, but have got interest in the chainset and rear mech as above. Pm me if you are interested in them all.

Cheers.

Back