SOLD Koga Miyata Pro Am frame and forks

Tamandua

Retro Guru
I just had this up for sale on ebay and the buyer has mucked me about, so though I'd offer it on here (just noticed it was linked in the eBay forum). Its a really lovely, well made frame with beautiful paintwork (so hard to capture in photos) and details including numerous lug cutouts. I just never got around to building it and need the space. I think the serial puts it at 1983. Frame is labelled 56cm though true measurements are 54.5 seat tube centre to centre and 55cm top tube centre to centre. Thoroughly cleaned and polished.

There are a few paint chips and marks (see pics), though the rear stays appears to be fully chromed underneath. The only bad area is on the drive hand chain stay probably due to chainsuck. I touched this area up with some silver enamel base coat and blue nail varnish I had to hand- its not a great match but I'm sure you could find something closer. It will be mostly hidden by the chainset anyway. No rust underneath, the area has an irregular indent but I think its just where its crimped for chaining clearance. Let me know if you need more pics. Also a very minor dent from the from mech band but not noticeable unless up close.

£100 collected from Bristol or happy to post at cost

Let me know if you know any more info , cheers

More photos here -

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/zoots ... t=3&page=1

Back