'Tour Professional' roof bar carrier mounting system - new

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Box a bit tatty now from storage, but all there, never used. Pics should show how the thing works, bought for a van that had fixed bars and they were too wide apart, should work on any ordinary car though that can fit roof rails (says universal fit)

Clever system by the looks, utilises QR skewer. These aren't cheap to buy nowadays.

£15 posted UK 2nd class

Attachments

• Bar rack mounts 005.JPG
    Bar rack mounts 005.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Bar rack mounts 004.JPG
    Bar rack mounts 004.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 667
  • Bar rack mounts 003.JPG
    Bar rack mounts 003.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 667
  • Bar rack mounts 002.JPG
    Bar rack mounts 002.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 667
  • Bar rack mounts 001.JPG
    Bar rack mounts 001.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 667
Re:

I had a similar design made by Elite. Very secure mounting. They did make a fork unit for the front wheel but I found it just as easy to attach it to the bike with a toestrap or two.

You are paid. No internet access for about 12 hours hence slight delay.

Why would you not message me and ask if I no longer wanted it, rather than offering it again less than 24 hours after I said I'll have it? If you'd rather not sell to me, just reverse the Paypal transfer.

Weird way to do business.

Re:

Just to be clear, as others on here will testify, I'm a very fair and trusted seller on here. I sent you my Paypal details last night, said 'done' on this post, as above, saw that you had read the PM, and then heard nothing back at all, so naturally assumed, like so often happens I'm afraid, that you weren't interested after all?

But obviously you were still, and a quick PM answer to my original PM would have been a fairer way I would have thought to conduct business, and common courtesy (either last night when you read the message, or this evening when you got 'net access again) rather than publicly on here....

However....having seen the payment I've written out the address label now before I saw this, so could you perhaps let me know whether you do want me to send out, or whether you would prefer I reverse the PP payment?

Look, I don't want to make an issue of this. I said that I'd have it and regardless of my current poor internet connection I have paid you within 24 hours of that commitment. The only reason that I aired the matter publicly, is that you had already offered it again publicly. why you would do that in so short a time I don't know, but I don't want members thinking I have walked away from the deal. That is not what I do.

For me, spending money regardless of the amount should be a nice experience and in this case it isn't. For that reason, you are welcome to sell it to the other guy, refund me and we can draw a line under it.

Latest posts

Back