Road stuff

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Prices do not include postage, PM me to enquire, happy to ship Worldwide, PayPal preferred.

Pair of 1" threaded road forks, straight legs with rake in the crown, nicely put together and with Shimano dropouts, no eyelets, the bottom of the steerer is filled (ie not an open hole) with braze, probably need a repaint. British threaded, 154mm steerer with 32mm of thread, for 700c forks. £20
IMG_0733_zpsh7z9hzqt.jpg

IMG_0735_zpswqk9dhj4.jpg

IMG_0737_zpsvbt3usk2.jpg

Gipiemme Crono Sprint brake calipers, lovely condition, complete with original brake blocks, one of the barrel adjusters is not original but it works, no bolts for attaching to the bike either, great looking brakes though. £35
IMG_0753_zpsfkmrb7vf.jpg

IMG_0755_zpsxwjm0ihf.jpg

IMG_0759_zpsgqoxejpo.jpg

Nicely made 1" quill to Ahead converter, aluminium, lightly used. £5
IMG_0761_zpseai9wm13.jpg

Shimano Tourney centre-pull brake caliper, for the rear with original straddle cable and hanger and fixing bolts, great condition. £10
IMG_0745_zpsuhtdanqs.jpg

Shimano Dura Ace BL 7402 brake levers, not exactly mint, don't appear to be the correct hoods, but they work as they should. £10 SOLD.
Sachs/Modolo aero brake levers with original hoods and quick release mechanism. £7.50 SOLD
Campagnolo Chorus / Monoplaner brake blocks with catchers, lightly used, with original rubbers still, one pair only. £10 SOLDCampagnolo Chorus / Monoplaner / Victory barrel adjusters with white rubber grommets, complete pair. £10 SOLD
Campagnolo Record flat blade front quick release lever, not the prettiest, some tarnishing, but correct and nut. £7.50 SOLD

Questions?

Rod_Saetan":fuoj91a6 said:
DA levers and barrel adjusters sold, pads sold PP (will let you know if available agentorange).

Thanks, sorry, didn't realise Midlife expressed interest first. Apologies for sounding impatient.

Hi

Please accept my apologies for the delay in the reply, the brakes do look great but I am on the lookout for older nutted brakes.

Cheers

Shaun

Back