Columbus Slx frame 58cm

Xcmuttley

Dirt Disciple
Columbus SLX tubing, unknown builder. (Originally thought it was a cinelli Super corsa) Interesting lugs, bridges and has campag dropouts. Low make number of 119. Stem was stuck fast into the forks/headset, I have removed the forks from the frame but there is still a piece of the stem stuck in them. Tried every trick in the book to avoid having to cut the stem...I would say the forks "probably" cant be saved without using extreme heat/chemicals. The frame however is very interesting and would be brilliant for someone with time to refurbish.

£50
Pickup from Selby/York area

The price is £50 I maybe should have put that above as well as below the pictures...I will take partial blame for that one!

Re:

Dohh. cant see for looking! Sorry about that.I saw the bit that said its £50 though.very tempted to be honest. Would you post? Also is the bottom bracket free to move and have you damaged the steerer tube at all trying to sort the stem out?
Regards
Peter

No problem at all! Both posts did give me a chuckle at this late hour, I would prefer not to post at this moment. Couple of interested parties that are willing to collect.
The BB is free moving, should be a breeze to remove. No damage to the steerer that I have caused or anyone else has visibly caused before me. Obviously I cant guarantee it's integrity with part of the stem being wedged in there!

Xcmuttley":1vnsh5jx said:
The price is £50 I maybe should have put that above as well as below the pictures...I will take partial blame for that one!

ok thanks i was going to ask where collection was from but just seen Selby/Yorks

Back