Stuff from my colnago

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The wheels etc are also available....Shimano Ultegra [32h] on Mavic Reflex sprint rims with Vittoria tubs including Shimano 105 12/28 cassette....£60 posted

Drive train: Ultegra 10 speed rear mech with Ultegra front mech and Dura Ace 7900 10 speed DT levers.....£65 posted

Brakes: Calipers are Shimano 6500 with new brake pads at £30 posted and the brake levers are Shimano 600 non aero at £25 posted.

Stem: Nitto Technomic Deluxe 9cm with 26mm clamp for £35 posted

However the pink saddle is sold!

Better pics to follow.

Attachments

• Colnago 1.jpg
    Colnago 1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 821
  • Colnago 2.jpg
    Colnago 2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 821
Re: Colnago Master Olympic Decor frame and chrome Precisa forks

The frame takes an Italian threaded BB...currently the BB is a Shimano Ultegra external BB and i am happy to include that in the price.

If my pricing is way out of line on any of the above...please let me know.

Re:

I must say, I've never seen a Colnago set up anything like that! :shock:

GLWS ;)

OK...I am an iconoclast...but forget the components....focus on the frame and forks....not asking for stylistic judgements....if someone wants to buy it..please contact me.

Re:

I'll take the "drive chain" if it includes the chainset. Otherwise, I'd be interested in just the DT shifters if you'd sell separately?

sawston_vulcan":1td48dcb said:
OK...I am an iconoclast...but forget the components....focus on the frame and forks....not asking for stylistic judgements....if someone wants to buy it..please contact me.

That's a fair comment. Maybe it's the sort of set up that all vulcans aspire to. ;)

Must go, got to look up a big word!

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1dyasnrt said:
sawston_vulcan":1dyasnrt said:

That's a fair comment. Maybe it's the sort of set up that all vulcans aspire to. ;)

Must go, got to look up a big word!

Mike

Mike..as you are from the 'deep south'....iconoclast...think Stonewall Jackson [as a concept...not me]

Probably not going to get much response on this apart from the 'drive train' and not much on that score either!

Latest posts

Back