Big price reduction: Shimano Group set

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All Shimano stuff is 10 speed...Nitto used to make stems and posts for Shimano....all the stuff is in excellent to very good condition.

Ultegra 6600 STI 10 speed shifters... too modern....DT shifters for me....hoods are in excellent.condition..no scuffs and workd very smoothly..new cables and cable adjusters....the shifters are attached to Velo Orange compact bars [44cm and new] and a 9cm Nitto Technomic stem [new] and the tape is Cinelli cork tape [all this is included in the groupset]

R700 compact chainset-50/34 equivalent to Ultegra chainset and is in excellent condition and requires an external BB.

Mavic CXP30 sprint rims on Shimano 600 [Ultegra] 8-10 speed hubs that are very smooth...rims are excellent too with virtually 2 new Vittoria Corsa GC tubs [Green and black-24mm...with sealant]...has a 105 10 speed 12/27 cassette that is virtually new.

Ultegra 6500 brake calipers [i will supply an identical set to these calipers]

Ultegra SPD-SL pedals with two sets of cleats and a new set of Shimano cleat covers

What is not included is the frame, front or rear mechs, drink bottle or a chain.

Everything=£250 or £220 without bars and stem either way includes postage...
or
Wheels, tubs and cassette=£130
Shifters, cables, adjusters, bars, stem and tape=£120
Shifters, cables and adjusters=£90
Ultegra SPD-SL pedals inc cleats [2 sets] and Shimano cleat covers....£50 posted
If shifters are sold...stem=£34....bars £24.....bars and stem=£45
The compact chainset at £29

All prices include postage or delivery to London or Cambridge..and less again if the stuff is collected from either Braintree or Colchester.

Attachments

• Front brake.jpg
    Front brake.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 760
  • Front wheel 1.jpg
    Front wheel 1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 760
  • Front wheel 2.jpg
    Front wheel 2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 760
  • Front wheel 3.jpg
    Front wheel 3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 760
  • Pedal 1 and NDS crank.jpg
    Pedal 1 and NDS crank.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 760
  • Pedal and DS crank.jpg
    Pedal and DS crank.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 760
  • Rear brake.jpg
    Rear brake.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 760
  • Nitto Stem.jpg
    Nitto Stem.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 760
Re: Shimano Group set [mainly Ultegra with a bit of 105]

More pics

Attachments

• Rear wheel 1.jpg
    Rear wheel 1.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 752
  • Rear wheel 2.jpg
    Rear wheel 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 752
  • Shifters 1.jpg
    Shifters 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 752
  • Shifters 2.jpg
    Shifters 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 752
Re: Shimano Group set [mainly Ultegra with a bit of 105]

If my prices are off kilter...please make an offer for any item bar the chainset....if it is reasonable i will accept it...if not...we could haggle.

Would consider a part exchange for the SPD-SL pedals, cleats and covers...for something similar in Look Keo.

Re: Price reduction: Shimano Group set

Price reduction for the Group set.....£250 including wheels posted [Shimano chainset is now sold] or £220 without bars and stem including postage

I have a Stronglight 46/36 Square taper chainset in excellent condition... that i could include for £30...[£35 if you need a BB...i have a Stronglight with Italian thread....or sell separately....add £4 postage.

I have a set of Look A.5.1 pedals [Delta] in very good condition...including cleats and cleat covers....if someone wanted those rather than the Ultegra SPD-SL pedals...Again pedals available separately...£24 posted

Everything...with Look pedals=£220
Everything minus bars and stem with Look Pedals=£199

Attachments

• Look 1.jpg
    Look 1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 596
  • Look 2.jpg
    Look 2.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 596
  • Look 3.jpg
    Look 3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 596