Mini Clearout! Campagnolo Drivetrain and Weinmann Brakeset

jgmu97

Dirt Disciple
All these parts are off my 1973 Falcon Black Diamond which i have recently restored. I'm heading off to Uni, and so instead i'm going to be building it up with an Internal Geared Coaster Brake Rear Hub to have a maintenance-free bike for riding around the city... Therefore these parts are surplus to requirements. Please let me know if my pricing is way off, i'm upto date with all the latest MTB tech, but road cycling has never been a thing i've really looked into... I will accept offers on these parts, and i'm happy to do a bundle deal

Weinmann Type 730 Complete Brakeset- £20 Excellent working condition, comes with all the fittings and a set of scrub brake pads, meaning they will bolt straight on. Decent performance from a 40 year old brake! The cables were replaced during the restoration, so they have only seen around 150 miles of use...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Campagnolo Vicenza 5 Speed Band-on Shifter - £20 Again, excellent working condition. Slight corrosion, however it has polished up well in the past. Worked fine across all 5 speeds, easy to set up and adjust...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Campagnolo Valentino Extra 5 Speed Rear Derailleur - £20 Works perfectly. Slight discolouration, however a good clean will have it looking brand new. Shifted across all 5 speeds. Jockey wheels are good too. Comes with the 'Rare' Campagnolo Bolts, as well as a derailleur hanger.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If the Shifter and Mech are brought together, i may be able to chuck in a gear cable if i have one in the garage. Postage on all items will be £2.75 Each, however i will be happy to do a multi-purchase deal. Payment through Paypal.

Any questions please ask :D Thanks!

Re:

Hi there,
Cross-posting adverts (putting items up for sale elsewhere as well as here) is against forum rules.

You'd lose about 13.4% through eBay and PayPal fees so why not offer it here for £17 and remove the eBay for now?

Nice items.

Re:

Sorry! Lesson learnt.. Items have been removed from eBay now

I'm open to offers on all the items! Just want them gone so I can order my new hub

Thanks

Items back on eBay, will post links in the appropriate section: Road eBay and Marketplace watch, as it says there to post if you're flogging kit on eBay!

Sorry for this newbie mistake

Back