Spin/Campagnolo/Reynolds/Selle/Fabric

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Having a review of my "surplus stash" ready for a move to a bigger Man cave :cool: More to come, but here is the start. Three nice sets of full carbon forks.

Left to right, Used Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1-1/8th 175mm steerer 40mm rake £80 posted
Nos Reynolds Ouzo pro 1-1/8th 185mm steerer 43mm rake £120 posted
Used Spin straight aero blade 1-1/8th 190mm steerer 44mm rake £130 posted

I will leave the CK Crown race on the Spin forks, Spin forks are made for them by Enve, these are just over 300g in weight and a stunning fork to ride (replaced with some Enve 1.0) the Reynolds a little heavier. All forks will be supplied with deep steerer plugs which are £12 each.

Campagnolo Centaur Power torque cranks, 172.5mm arms, rings very good, few minor wear marks, captive bearing very smooth, needs BB with left bearing and cups £45 posted 110bcd 50-34 cranks and star drive red bolts (bolts and rings are worth this alone) SOLD

Selle Italia Flite Carbon Monolink with FSA K- force Lite 350x27.2 seat post (5mm layback Titanium bolt version) £250 plus package cost - weighs just 365g for both, extremely comfy saddle/post combo, done a few centuries on this, minimal wear, near mint in fact - would keep, but all my bikes are 31.6 presently so £125 posted

Fabric Radius race Titanium railed saddle, innovative design. clean looking and very comfy £35 posted SOLD

Fizik Gobi with Mn rails, road/Mtb saddle, very tidy bar a clamp mark to one rail, light and comfortable £30 posted

Re: Campagnolo Centaur chainset.

Hello there. Is there a fixing bolt at the other end of the axle? Is it just a pair of power torque bb cups that are missing otherwise? Would you post to Sweden at that price?
Have a nice day/ride :D

Regards,
Richard Lees.

Re: Campagnolo Centaur chainset.

Dicky71":3a6uej7x said:
Hello there. Is there a fixing bolt at the other end of the axle? Is it just a pair of power torque bb cups that are missing otherwise? Would you post to Sweden at that price?
Have a nice day/ride :D

Regards,
Richard Lees.

Yes fixing bolt is screwed into the other end, you just need a set of cups, which comes with the left hand bearing pressed in.
I would have to check postage costs tonight, as overseas post from the UK is expensive these days.
Thanks

Re: Posting of chainset?

Hello Philip. How have you got on with the posting of the chainset? Have you manged to get it sent off to Wales? I Look forward to the reply. Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Richard Lees.

Back