wheels, turbo trainer, various small parts.

krankers

Senior Retro Guru
Deda stem, 90mm length, 140g weight. For 31.8mm bars and 1 1/8" steerer. Unsure of angle, probably 6 degree. Pretty much unmarked condition, £13 posted - SOLD

Mavic rear skewers, both very good condition. Top one is titanium, £15 posted. Bottom one is steel, £12 posted.

Campagnolo front mech band on adapter for 31.8 / 32mm downtubes. New condition, £10 posted (£16 in wiggle)

Campagnolo CS401 cassette lock ring, for modern 2000 ish onwards 9,10 & 11 speed hubs, 12,13 or 14t smallest cog. New, £7 posted.

camp%20parts_zpsyvki9w5w.jpg

Shimano R540 pedals, the white ones in the picture. Cosmetically a bit scruffy but bearings good, £8 posted.

pedals_zpsf0lkka6x.jpg

Mavic open pro rim on Ultegra HB6500 hub. 32h anodized blue rim built with single butted stainless spokes. Fairly light at 780g. Some wear to braking surface but tons of life left. Bearings excellent and true to within 1mm. Velox rim tape, no skewer. £25 collection only.

mavic1_zpsnianw5fu.jpg
mavic2_zpsomyyqsjh.jpg

Tacx Sirrius turbo trainer, good condition with front wheel chock and necessary tacx skewer. Got some rollers now so this is no longer going to be used. Collection only from Birmingham B27. £30 (bike not included :D )

tacx1_zpswcknapsb.jpg

tacx2_zpsjjgc73bc.jpg

Re:

What's the difference between this and the S works E5 ? Would maybe be interested if you would post at my cost?

Re: 2006 Specialized Allez Elite frameset - 52cm

Hi, not sure of the differences. From what I have read on google, not a lot. Possibly slightly different geometry and tubing specs / butting. Looking on google images they certainly look identical, and I don't think there is much in it with the weights (frame only)

I will offer it up for postage, and edit the thread when I get a box, but don't know when that will be. At the moment collection a lot less hassle for me.

Thanks.

Re: 2006 Specialized Allez Elite frameset - 52cm

Still available, thread edited as I now have a box and can post.

Back