Dave Lloydd Concept 90 Frame SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD thanks

Decided to move this on, as a little big for me and I need a touring bike. Rare opportunity to buy a Dave Lloyd Concept frame, size is 54 ctt seat tube and 55 ctc top tube. Included in sale is the forks and headset pictured and seat post. I also have a steel lightweight straight bladed fork that matches this frame but in plain silver that I can include for a little more.
Zany paint job is in very good order for a 20 year old bike, as is the chrome. Hand brazed from Deddacia Zero tubing, these were the lightest steel frames ever built.
Asking £210 plus postage, UK only. Interest on here, then pm please.

Re:

No problem, regardless which "Dave" built it it's a lovely frame. Good luck with the sale.

Re:

I think this could have been one of my paint jobs...would need to know frame number to be sure...

I am almost certain I painted this bike. I would be tempted to buy it but I'm in Canada now and the bike is way to small for me

Re: Re:

xxnick1975":2l8pgi8t said:
Lovely, how tall are you then if this is too big?

About five foot five with 29 inch inseam, dropped top tube helps, but a bit long on the reach. I'll put the frame number on the thread.

xxnick1975":3n5tj9is said:
Lovely, how tall are you then if this is too big?

About five foot five with 29 inch inseam, dropped top tube helps, but a bit long on the reach. I'll put the frame number on the thread.

ritchie boyd":1u0ejii6 said:
I think this could have been one of my paint jobs...would need to know frame number to be sure...

I am almost certain I painted this bike. I would be tempted to buy it but I'm in Canada now and the bike is way to small for me

Frame number is LL971356

Looks like one of your classic paint jobs Rirchie.

Back