Merlin Metalworks cycling jerseys and bib shorts

Slimtim

Retro Guru
As my Merlin is about to go up for sale, I thought I would also sell my extensive collection of Merlin clothing which I have aggregated over the last 10 years.

I've added a picture below of the whole lot but can provide individual shots if you are interested.

I have only used this kit during the summer months (when I use my Merlin and the rest of the time it has been hung in a cupboard). Laundered after every ride.

In terms of sizing, all items will fit 38-40 inch chest (so a medium) and the bibs are also medium so 32-34 inch waist. All jerseys have the usual three pockets at the rear.

Look at the items from the left hand side of the picture (all prices include UK postage)
- matching set of red/orange jersey with bib shorts. Excellent used condition, 3/4 length zip. £60
- blue and white long sleeve Provision jersey with a light winter fleece. Repair to the forearm of one sleeve. This jersey is larger than the others an will suit a 40-42 inch chest. £25
- matching set of green and white jersey and bib shorts. Excellent condition, the bib shorts are new with the tags still attached. £100
- blue and white Provision short sleeve jersey. Very good used condition. £35
- yellow jersey. Excellent. £40
- West Virginia jersey, yellow on the rear, Merlin branding on the sides, again excellent condition. £30

Attachments

• IMG_20160207_191552.jpg
    IMG_20160207_191552.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 462
Re: merlin bibshorts

Hi I'm interested in the new green bibshorts. I'd like the jersey as well but I usually take L in jerseys and M in shorts. Could you send a pic of the shorts and tell me what you want for the them.
Thanks Norm

Back