Few campy bits and an SR bar PRICE DROPS

ronkins

Retro Newbie
Clearing out a few bits I'm not sure I'll ever use. Collection from Manchester preferred but postage not a problem. Cash, bank transfer and PayPal gift all welcome. Postage not included in prices. Here we go:

1. Campagnolo Nuovo Gran Sport rear derailleur c. 1984. All the shiny bits still shiny, the pulley cage needs some elbow grease but all in working order. Was £40 now £30

2. Nuovo Gran Sport front derailleur (band on) c. 1984 also. Very good condition, fully functional and personally I think the band is very nice. £20 now £15

Both for £40

3. Nuovo down tube shifters (braize on). Little specks of rust but nothing to worry about. Once again fully ffunctional. £10 SOLD

These have all come off my uncles old bike that was hung in the garage after a little use them given to me a few years ago. I did maybe 1000 miles commuting on it.

4. Campagnolo Veloce front derailleur (band on). Bought this on here as part of a groupset but my bike is braize on so this is going spare. Can't see any reason why it wouldn't work and everything it came with works fine. £20 now £15

5. Campagnolo Athena aero seatpost 27.2mm. This also came with the groupset. Few scratches but none on the visible part, very good condition generally. £25 SOLD

6. Sakae Road Champion handlebars. 25.4mm around and 38 c to c. Again off my uncles bike. Nothing wrong with them a bit of tape residue. A good clean and they're good to go. £10

7. Raleigh stem. Hideously rusty quill comes with it. Again, nothing wrong with it and 25.4mm. £10

The bar and stem together £15.

Offers are welcome and if I've made any glaring errors feel free to point them out I'm fairly new to this. Thanks for reading. The photos are in the wrong order but its pretty clear which is which.

Attachments

• scaled_image.jpg
    scaled_image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,188
  • scaled_image.jpg
    scaled_image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,188
  • front mech.jpg
    front mech.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,188
  • bandon.jpg
    bandon.jpg