2005 De Rosa Dual Road Frame For Sale - Size 54cm - £130

Mickyruff

Devout Dirtbag
My 2005 De Rosa Dual road frame for sale - size 54cm. Although it is 10 years old, it has had very little use and is in very good condition.

Please see the pics in the attached album.
http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Micky ... ize%2054cm

At the time of its production, the Dual was De Rosa’s top frame. The main frame is aluminium and the rear triangle is carbon. The front forks are Mizuno MR20 full carbon. There are a small number of paint chips, mainly caused by my clumsiness working in the garage. One of the threaded inserts for the bottle cage on the seat tube is loose, but this can be fixed with a little Areldite without any problem.

The frame comes with Camagnolo Record headset, ITM ‘101’ carbon 120mm stem, Thomson Elite seatpost and Shimano 6700 bottom bracket (Italian thread).

£130

Any questions, please ask. Many thanks. Buyer collects please, from Hook, Hampshire, just off junction 5 of the M3, or we could meet somewhere mutually agreeable.

Hi Jimmy,

Hope you are well and that the Pinarello is going strong. if I do sell the S-Works, I promise you will get first shout. By the way, the BMC SLO1 went quite recently.

Regards,

Ken (Micky)

Biggsy, I might have considered posting it, but it has now sold. Sorry it didn't click with your trip to Southampton.

Back