Mini Clearout - C Record RD, Centaur FD, Michelin Hi Lite

Penfold6290

rBotM Winner
Hi folks, I'm having a little sort out to raise funds for the next project (Thomas Voeckler Colnago C59 team bike) so I have a few items that have been in the bits box for a while.

First up - Campagnolo C Record Generation II rear dérailleur, A few marks, cages good though and comes with the hard to find/wildly over priced barrel adjuster for Syncro set up. I replaced the pulleys and the outer cage when I bought it as they were in a poor state, I estimate the pulleys have done 500-750 miles. Shall we say £100 posted to the UK?

Secondly - A more modern Campagnolo Centaur front derailleur (braze on) in Century grey finish. Now, there are lots of permutations of this groupset from what I gather - CT, FB, QS, etc., etc. This one is just a normal Centaur 10 speed so will work with 39/53 or 34/50 as long as you're using the newer Ultra Torque type chainset. If you're using the older CT 34/50 chainset with separate bottom bracket you'll need the CT version. Nice condition, cages almost perfect but there is a bit of the anodised coating rubbed off where it mounts to the frame. No doubt impossible to see when fitted. £20 with UK postage

Finally, and don't all rush at once, we have a new, unused, in box Michelin Hi Lite Supercomp HD, 700x23C. I managed to find 3 of these in the USA when I built my Castorama Raleigh. I fitted 2 of them and this one is surplus to requirements. Impossible to find these days, I have some lightly used ones available if you need a pair. This one on its own for £35 posted. PM me if you want one of the used ones.

Usual rules, dibs here followed by a PM, PayPal gift (you pay the fees) or preferably bank transfer.

Thanks for looking, Martin

Back