Mike's road parts sale, NOW ON! REDUCTIONS, 7th Sept !

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks ,

Have a few bits and pieces for sale, all prices include postage to mainland U.K. and ppg please ;)

Right then, eyes down , look in

A nice pair of Modolo Quattro calipers, granite in colour, good condition £40, now £35 SOLD

Also pictured are a couple of mechs,

an Ulterga 6603 triple, braze-on, £13, NOW £11

also a 105 5600, band-on 31.8 £13, NOW £11

Next up, a nice pair of Mavic 500 hubs, 36 hole, smooth bearings and original skewers

£50 NOW SOLD

A good condition DuraAce 36 hole rear hub, uniglide.

£20, or £30 with the good condition, 13 - 23 compatible cassette INCLUDING A REAL GOLD anodized locking sprocket

Also for your time trial bike, YOU HEAR THAT NOB ? ! :LOL: :LOL: a 7 speed 13-18 straight through Maillard freehub. In good condition - teeth are in better condition than mine! :evil: Decided against using it on one of my builds. Had my optimistic climbing head on! :roll:

£20, NOW £16

Next up, a Burrows carbon aero seatpost, 27.2, and some nice Ultegra 6500 cranks, 175mm, good tapers and threads,

Seatpost NOW £18

Cranks NOW £18

Also I seem to have gathered a few ITM stems, :roll:

From the top,

140mm Eclypse, £20, NOW £18
130mm 400 model, £22 NOW £20
105mm 400, Gitane panto'd, £24, NOW £22

And finally, a trio of ahead stems,

again, from the top,

140mm Millenium, £25 NOW £23
120mm slight rise I think, £22 NOW £20
110mm Icon again, slight rise, £12 NOW £10

Thanks for looking ;)

Mike

Re:

Hi Mike, how "dark are the Mavic/Modolo calipers please? Was after some of these in the dark colour for my Vitus. Also any of the rear hubs 120mm OLN? D/ace or Mavic? Have some nice Monoplaner style brakes to swap? :cool:

Re:

Hi mate

They're pretty dark, metallic. I'll try and photo them next to some black parts.

Dont need any swaps thanks, trying to raise funds for another project! :facepalm: :roll:

I'm sure the Mavic rear is 126, but ill measure them both tonight

Mike

Re:

Wold Ranger":21jonrlx said:
Hi Mike, how "dark are the Mavic/Modolo calipers please? Was after some of these in the dark colour for my Vitus. Also any of the rear hubs 120mm OLN? D/ace or Mavic? Have some nice Monoplaner style brakes to swap? :cool:

Here's a photo to show the colour of the brakes a bit better.

Both the rear hubs are 126mm. I would like to sell the Mavic ones as a pair ideally, unless there are separate people interested in both

Mike

Re: Mike's road parts sale, NOW ON!

Dale cannon":3e43ik9q said:
Hey, what size clamp is the Gitane stem? Potential dibs if it's 26.0mm.

I think it is standard ITM of that model. Will check tonight for you ;)

Mike

Latest posts

Back