Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo low flange hubs 36h. SOLD

trail-blazer

Retro Guru
Testing the water really as I haven't had a chance to strip the wheels down (I will when I get the correct freewheel tool). The hubs are really clean with no spots of corrosion etc. Original QR's are spotless. Wheels spin nicely but I have no idea how old the grease is.

Was thinking £25 + post @ £2.80.

Happy to send pics of the hubs still laced to the rims. These are the hubs in question.

http://www.velobase.com/ViewComponent.a ... &AbsPos=43

Gauging interest more than anything TBH...

Re: Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo low flange hubs 36h. 120mm OLN

Very keenly priced as they say :). What rims are they laced to at the moment?

Shaun

Re:

The rims are new/old stock but they are pretty basic eyeletted (sic) rims, not entirely sure what they are TBH. I know the wheels were only built a couple of years ago and the hubs had been in a drawer somewhere for quite some time.

The 120mm OLN is the main issue for me as I can't get my 6 speed block on there without swapping out the axle to a 126. Can't be bothered with any of that so I thought I'd see if the hubs were of use to someone.

The freewheel is off now anyway (it was only on finger tight :facepalm: :LOL: )

Happy to upload some pics tomorrow and I'll carefully remove the spokes if anyone wants the hubs. The rims might find their way on to a beater at some point.

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":2zeacuu0 said:
Would be interested subject pics, have some nice rims to build these up with.

OK, putting a couple of quick pics up, more on the way.

Spotted a couple of pits on the rear skewer's bushing but the lever itself is nice and clean. The alloy hubs themselves are nice and clean.

Back