Mavic 630 C/set,Simplex super LJ+prestige mechs+light1" fork

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Mavic 630 chainset 170mm inc 42t and 56t rings. Original aluminium allen key dust caps included. Outer ring is a rather handsome stronglight. Looks nice on the bike but plenty of scratches and scuffs when you get up close. Alas the extractor threads on the right hand crank are a bit knackered so it goes on fine and is perfectly good to use but requires some ingenuity to remove it! There are some knocks on the back where it has been helped off with a punch. If you have a little common sense you can take off the left hand crank, remove the b/b adjustable cup, loosen the right hand crank bolt a couple of turns then strike the bolt with a hammer and drift. The crank will come off without damaging or marking anything. Pics up in a wee while when my phone has charged. £29 posted. Or £19 if you add it to any other items that i'm selling.

Nice pair of simplex mechs, front is a super LJ and rear is a prestige. Both in nice used condition £45 for the pair posted via courier (mainland UK, Highlands and islands will be a wee bit more. *****NOW £39 *******SOLD THANKS***

Heres a nice pair of fairly raked forks with a 198mm 1" steerer with 13mm of thread (if I can find my cutter I may be able to take it a bit lower). Paint is ok for an old fork with the usual blemishes here and there (mainly behind the brake anchor and dropouts. axle to brake bolt centre is roughly 363mm, takes a countersunk allen key brake bolt. weighs approx 700g. the threads are flattened at the rear but will accept a headset just fine, steerer is nice and long so plenty to go at if you wanted a shorter steerer threaded down.
£29.98 Delivered by courier within the UK (Highlands and islands may bump the price up a bit) ****NOW £25****

Mavic MA40 36hole built with double butted spokes with campagnolo hubs, i'm not to sure what model they are. rear axle has 120mm spacing. Includes a 13/22t screw on block and a nice pair of campagnolo q/r's. tyres and tubes are old junk, i'll leave them on to protect the rims in the post. Wheels run true and bearings are fine, would benefit from a a good polish up.
£40 collected (west yorkshire). Can send out via courier for £46 within mainland UK (highlands and islands will be a bit more i'm afraid)
PICTURES FURTHER DOWN THE THREAD...................SOLD...............
Thanks

Attachments

• jr3.jpg
    jr3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 934
  • jr2.jpg
    jr2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 934
  • jr1.jpg
    jr1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 934
  • lj5.jpg
    lj5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 629
  • lj4.jpg
    lj4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 629
  • lj3.jpg
    lj3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 629
  • lj2.jpg
    lj2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 628
  • lj1.jpg
    lj1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 628
Re:

stronglight 49d chainset 165mm with whopping great rings 46/53. Great for a retro tester or to fit a sensible set of rings, as seen with no crank bolts or dust caps, reasonable condition with healthy threads and tapers but would benefit from 30minutes with a buffing cloth
£26 delivered by courier within mainland UK. Highlands and islands will be a chunk more i'm afraid.....SOLD THANKS

Mavic 631 chainset in 170mm has a cracked taper on right hand crank unfortunately. Left crank is fine. comes with 2 outer rings, 53t and 55t. no bolts or dust caps. £11 posted.....SOLD THANKS

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 924
  • st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 924
  • IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 918
Re: 1" raked fork, poorly starfish + stronglight 49d

The flat bit on the fork thread kind of suggests French, is it BSC thread then?

Re:

If you want to sell the 55 ring separately I will take it,pm me please.jm.

Re:

I don't have anything french to try but I popped a tange locknut on which screws in fine, I can only imagine range would be a bsc thread
Ta

Re: Re:

jm":3syklw5u said:
If you want to sell the 55 ring separately I will take it,pm me please.jm.

I can only courier this stuff at the moment so not really worth my/your while splitting at this price i'm afraid.

Back