Specialized Allez Epic lugged carbon frame - 55cm - £50

tobes

Dirt Disciple
I've finally given in and decided to sell my road frame as it's too small for me and my riding style. I've a Specialized Allez Epic frame for sale. It's 55cm from bottom bracket to the center of the top tube and 55cm from seat tube to head tube along the top tube (which is horizontal).

allez.jpg

It's a lovely frame to ride with a great combination of stiffness and compliance giving a great responsive ride with enough flex to take the buzz out the road. it's nice and light weight - around 1600g for the frame. takes 1" forks and a 27.2mm seatpost.

The frame is in fairly good condition, but it's definitely been ridden. There are a few areas where the laquer is showing its age, particularly where I had taped the cable for a computer. It's had two repairs in the time I've had it - the seat binder bolt sheared off and I had the lug Tig welded by an expert and the chainstay has been re-epoxied back onto the dropout. These have lasted around ten and five years respectively with no problems. I'm looking for £50, but if you'd like to make me an offer, please feel free. I'm happy to post at cost, or you can collect from East Kent, UK.

More pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyc7jpv3axz3 ... GO8Na?dl=0

I also have a pair of ITM Millennium forks with a 1" steerer, which although much newer than the frame, go very well with it £40, or frame and forks for £80 Forks now sold.

Fork sold.

Not a lot of interest in the frame, which is a shame as these are lovely to ride... Does £50 to include (UK) postage interest anyone?

Bump (also fixed the photo link). Anyone interested? Open to offers, otherwise it's off to ebay.

Thanks mate, it is a nice frame and it rides nicely. But having got a road bike the right size, I've realised how much too small this is for me!

Back