Bunch of old Campy stuff

syncrosfan

Senior Retro Guru
I got a bunch of old Campagnolo stuff from a friend. I'm not into roadbikes so I don't know anything about the parts (model, mileage, condition, what you see is what you get). Look at the pics and ask questions. Prices are in USD (and negotiable since I don't know much about old Campy road stuff).
1) Campy brake levers (drilled). Seem to work fine, the rubber hood on one of them is a little tatty. SOLD
2) Campy brake levers (non drilled). Much better shape than the other ones, no significant scratches.SOLD
3) Campy front derailleur (old globe logo) works fine, 28.6 clamp (I assume since it's not stamped in the clamp), bottom pull. SOLD
4) Campy front derailleur (newer wings logo with openings stamped in the cage), 28.6 clamp (same as the above one), bottom pull, missing cable clamping screw (also the threads seem dodgy in there). SOLD
5) Campy Chainring, 39T,135 BCD, aluminum, very good condition. SOLD
6) Campy rear derailleur mounting bolt. No idea which derailleur it fits. SOLD
7) This one is for the hardcore Campagnolo collector. More of a conversational piece than useful. Campy disposable, foldable razor that was given away around 1982. Couldn't find much more about it. Never used, but stored in the tool-box so it's not in pristine condition. There's one on e-bay for 150$ (madness! but seems pretty rare...) NOW 10$ plus shipping.
I might be way off on the prices, please educate me if something's way overpriced, or give me an offer.
Here are the pics (same order as the numbers). I have more pics of each item, unfortunately the post limit is 8 pics, ask for more if interested.

Attachments

• DSC06338.JPG
    DSC06338.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06343.JPG
    DSC06343.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06340.JPG
    DSC06340.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06332.JPG
    DSC06332.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06327.JPG
    DSC06327.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06323.JPG
    DSC06323.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 946
  • DSC06319.JPG
    DSC06319.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 946
The brake levers are somewhat underpriced but I'll take both pairs off your hands if the shipping is sensible :)

Seriously though you are selling a little low for your mate IMHO.

Shaun

I know that some vintage Campy stuff can be very desirable, then again I'm no expert and I don't want to be that newbie thinking that his old tatt is worth a ton. (my buddy doesn't really care, he brought me a big box of old stuff and said look through it and see if you can sell some of the stuff, there's more dura-ace stuff to come) I looked at some similar e-bay stuff so I thought I'll be going on the lower end of the pricing and still make a buck. (plus not having to deal with e-bay and e-bay fees)
I'll check on shipping for you Shaun (assume it's going to the UK?)

Shipping to the UK for both brake levers is 22$. That would make it 92$ for both pairs of brake levers posted to you Shaun.
Let me know if you're still interested.

Hi

You just mentioned the magic word "Dura Ace", as most people know this is my favourite kit. Perhaps the best thing is for me to "un dibs" on any Campag items and I'll wait for what Shimano stuff you have :)

Hope this makes sense.

Shaun

You sure? There are no brake levers though. Might have exaggerated the bunch part. There's one front derailleur and two rear derailleurs (one of them is missing some parts).
And there's a '80s Dia Compe Aero Compe brake-set (front and back with one lever). One Shimano 600 front derailleur. 3TTT stem and Modolo handlebars. A cool Tioga (tange perstige) stem. and finally a Dura Ace 1" aluminum threaded headset top cap. That's a quick walk-through of the road stuff I got.

Back